We know you’re been waiting and we are so excited about it nearly being here! With 60 events (30 involving music!), almost 30 venues, 50+ partners and over 100 artists taking part, LivIrishFest 2017 is going to be awesome! All tickets are on sale now you can get to all the events here.
Tickets to the launch – involving opening speeches, a slice of (15th birthday) cake and the story of the festival from our Chair, John Chandler – are also available; just sign up here. Specific events we would like to draw your attention to include:
- In:Visible Women – Fri 27 Oct, Central Library
- Visible Women: Powerful women in music Ft. Ailbhe Reddy – Fri 27 Oct – Liverpool Philharmonic Music Room
- Family Day – Sat 28 Oct, Museum of Liverpool
- Family Ceili and Liverpool Comhaltas 60th celebrations – Sun 29 Oct, Liverpool Irish Centre.
You can find out about these and more, here. These 4 events are show-pieces that truly reflect the nature of the work we believe the festival is set up to do, including:
- progressing new thinking
- showcasing excellence and talent
- engaging in local interest and
- supporting and working with the community.
Each has limited availability for certain aspects (i.e., a couple fo the sessions at the Family Day), so we urge you to get your tickets booked a.s.a.p to ensure you don’t miss out!
Want to know more? Sign up for our newsletter, here.